EMCC 2022 takes place from Friday 9th to Sunday 11th of September 2022
EMCC 2022 takes place in Misano Adriatico, Emilia Romagna (Italy), inside the Italian Bike Festival at the Misano World Circuit “Marco Simoncelli”
Misano Adriatico is only 14km away from Rimini, where the closest airport is located.
If you land in Bologna, there is a direct shuttle bus service that links Bologna Airport to Rimini.
Following your application, if you get selected by EMCC to be hosted at the event, the following is included:
- hotel accommodation (2/3 nights)
- welcome kit
- free access to the Italian Bike Festival
- attendance to the Factory Talks
- free registration for one of the Granfondo (road bike or MTB) on Sunday 11th of September
- two guided bike tours including food & wine tastings
- attendance of the opening and pre Granfondo EMCC 2022 parties
Please note: transportation to/from Misano Adriatico is not included.
Yes. The hosting includes free access for all three days of the Italian Bike Festival
Yes. You will be hosted in some of the best vineries and food producers of the region.
A medical certificate of good health issued by your GP. This is mandatory to take part at any sports event in Italy.